Welcome to My World of Pregnancy!

My photo
Billings, MT, United States

Friday, July 25, 2008

Week 24

One week and we will be on the road to MT! It will be a short trip home (I think we are leaving Tuesday or Wednesday), but I am excited to see everyone! My only concern about driving is my back pain and tailbone pain from sitting for so long. We plan to put the seats down in the back of the SUV and make a bed for me to lay down. Plus we are taking Jayda. We are excited for a road trip!

I am praying that I will continue to feel this good for as long as possible! I hear that the third trimester gets rough again. In just two weeks I will be in my third trimester already. Can you believe Karmella will be here in only 3 months?!!

I have grown a deeper connection with her over the past week. She is truly getting so big and is more developed than you could imagine. I put these pictures up to show how developed she is now! These are real babies that were born early, about 24 and 25 weeks. This put a real picture in my mind as to what Karmella looks like inside my stomach RIGHT NOW! She is about a foot long from head to toe. It's really strange that I can love someone so much that I haven't even seen yet.





1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

12 inches huh. She really is getting big! See you soon.