Welcome to My World of Pregnancy!

My photo
Billings, MT, United States

Friday, July 18, 2008

Week 23



I changed the crib bedding set on the registry because the other one was not available anymore. This one is a great deal like the last set and it comes with 10 pieces also, compared to some of the other ones that only came with 4 pieces and cost twice as much.


I am in Phoenix now visiting my family. Everyone is here, which is rare for all of us to be together. My brothers, nephews, and parents are staying at my brother's new house in AZ. His new pool is awesome.


Still feeling good with the pregnancy, except my back is hurting so badly. My belly is really growing. I know I will look bigger to Austin when I get back to Vegas and see him! It's hard for us to be apart, and even more so now that Karmella is brewing. It will be 5 days without each other by the time I get home.


Another pregnancy symptom I am having is shortness of breath. Also, I still go to the bathroom at least once or twice in the middle of the night and my tailbone still hurts.


Our next prenatal visit is July 30.


We are driving to Montana August 1st for the baby shower on August 2nd. The invitations are beautiful- thank you Auntie Gus! Wow! She has put a lot of work into the shower and I know Auntie Jacqueline is helping her!


PS- tying my shoes has become quite the challenge!

No comments: