Welcome to My World of Pregnancy!

My photo
Billings, MT, United States

Friday, October 17, 2008

Week 36

Ok, so I am done. I love feeling her move and I love bonding with her, but I am done and ready to meet her. I am hormonal, feel different, and get sad or irritated all of a sudden and "just don't know why." One minute I am fine, then the next I am frustrated from being uncomfortable, tired, and anxious for her to come. This just started this week and has progressively become worse as this week has gone by. My back pain is driving me crazy. Sitting SUCKS (to put it bluntly) because she is so low that when I sit I have to spread my legs so she has some space to go or it feels like her head is being smashed into my legs. The doctor told me Tuesday that she is already head down, facing my back, and is very low or "close to the exit." LOL! I can feel her hard head waaaaay down in my lower stomach, too, so she has her bags packed and is ready to "head out" the door! (no pun intended, but that's funny)! I can feel the top of her head and it's about 4 inches from the exit right now.

36 weeks= belly measurement of 37 cm. We had an ultrasound Tuesday and the only thing I could make out was her head because she is so big now. It was the back of her head (she is facing my back so we couldn't see the face), but I could see her little ear. It was cute. She already has hair on her head! Dr. Kahle said he doesn't see me making it to November 11th. I really do think she will come the first week of November. Plus, that's what the ultrasound technician told us a long time ago.

Another reason I think she'll come early is because I am having a lot of pressure down there. This also started this week. She has really dropped.

I can't wait to meet Karmella! We picked her middle name, Jade. Karmella Jade Saylor. We are so excited and anxious, we can't stand it anymore!!!! We are both having a hard time sleeping because we think about the baby 24/7.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I am ready for you to be DONE also....I can't wait to see Miss Karmella Jade Saylor. Tell Austin the he better have me on speed dial for when it happens!! Love you.