My back is killing me, mainly my lower back. It is really miserable. It's worse after I sit or lay down for any length of time. When I get up, there is a shooting pain across my lower back. It's only going to get worse since I still have 2 more months to go!
I finished my first week of school and it went very well. My 4th grade class is going to be great, I just know it! On Friday night my ankles were HUGE! Austin and I were laughing because it looked like I sprained them both! Cankles! They went down over the weekend. They were swollen from being on my feet all week at work.
Other than bad back pain and shortness of breath, the only other really bad thing about this stage is being uncomfortable. Sleeping through the night never happens anymore. I miss that. I used to sleep soooo great every night. Now I wake up several times and have to switch sides and go to the bathroom since she is pushing on my bladder. I can't lay on my back because it cuts off the blood circulation and oxygen flow to the baby and me due to the extra weight on the vena cava. Just plain uncomfortable.
Despite the uncomfortable stuff, it's all worth it to feel her move and squirm inside my belly. I am deeply attached to her already, and so is Austin. She is going to be showered with so much love, she is not going to know what to do with it! We can't wait to meet her and hold her!
Things are going so great for us right now. We are so blessed and happy and I am definitely very grateful. We talk about how our lives are in the exact place we want them to be, by the grace of God! I don't take anything for granted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TONS!
Post a Comment