Welcome to My World of Pregnancy!

My photo
Billings, MT, United States

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Week 26


I am almost to the 3rd trimester. I am feeling great except my back pain is horrible and it's hard to get comfortable when I'm trying to relax due to the growing belly. Other than that, I am not feeling hormonal or moody..... yet. :-) Hopefully it doesn't get too bad, if at all. I wasn't crabby during 1st trimester. Just whiny and needy, but not moody. Karmella is already about 2 pounds.

We just got home last night from Montana. This has been the best trip so far! I keep saying that every time we go back! Krystal threw the most beautiful baby shower ever and Jacqueline brought the most classy, precious cake I've ever seen from Hearthstone Bakery. It had real flowers on it, whipped frosting, and fresh strawberries inside. It was delicious! From the bottom of my heart I am so grateful to have people like these two ladies in my life.

I felt so special and grateful at the shower to think that everyone was so happy to be a part of the celebration for our little girl, Karmella. Thank you to everyone who came. Your support means more than you would know. I have never seen so many cute baby girl clothes and adorable blankets! Wow. I am a little emotional thinking about how wonderful our family and friends are. My mom and dad got us the crib, crib mattress, and changing table. I love our families soooooo much and long for the day when we can be back in Montana again.



No comments: