



We are engaged! In addition to the baby shower and seeing our family and friends, this made the trip even more special. Austin proposed after dinner on the last night we were in Montana, 8.5.08. I always said I wanted a proposal in front of family. We went out to dinner with my parents for an early birthday dinner for my mom and after we ate my dad busted out the video camera. I thought he was going to just video my mom for her birthday, but then all of a sudden Austin got down on one knee. We will always have it recorded, so that is cool! Austin had talked to my parents already, so they knew. I was completely shocked. I will never forget the look on Austin's face and the tone of his voice when he asked me. The rest of the restaurant disappeared.....I was just staring at him the whole time and of course, I starting balling. Needless to say I was shocked and so happy!
We are thinking a wedding next week will be nice here at one of the local Vegas drive-ins. :-) JUST KIDDING! Next summer up in Montana is more like it. I think I will wait until after Karmella is born to do any major planning.
We are thinking a wedding next week will be nice here at one of the local Vegas drive-ins. :-) JUST KIDDING! Next summer up in Montana is more like it. I think I will wait until after Karmella is born to do any major planning.
1 comment:
YAY!!!
Post a Comment