Welcome to My World of Pregnancy!

My photo
Billings, MT, United States

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Week 11 Pictures!




I am so excited right now I can hardly stand it! We have new pictures of Peanut! Our appointment was supposed to be Monday, but I had some serious cramping last night about 4AM that lasted until about 8AM, so I called to get in right away today. I feel better now, but OMG the pain was unbearable. I woke up every 15 minutes and experienced about 10 seconds of intense cramping, then it would subside, come back 15 minutes later, cramp for 10 seconds, etc. I dealt with that for 4 hours in the middle of the night. I imagine these are what contractions feel like. My doctor said it was normal, but I was worried about the baby. As soon as I heard the heartbeat on the screen, I felt so much better! Peanut has grown so much since the last visit. He is 5 cm already, which is about 2 inches! We are so excited! That's our baby growing in there!

I have the pictures on here at all different angles. The picture of its profile is so cool. Click it to get a bigger view! You can see facial features, the ear, and the little spot by the face is the hand! If you see the picture in person, you can see the fingers on the hand! Amazing. I am in awe right now. Can you tell I am so excited?

1 comment:

Erin Sigler said...

Imagine how it's going to feel to kiss your little peanut on it's nose for the first time! I'm excited for you.