I am a few days into week 10. I feel a little more energy coming back. Still not 100%, but I don't nap as much. My appetite is still non-existent and nothing sounds good, although I eat normally because I enjoy the taste. (I have always been like that, though- eating when I am not hungry just because of the taste. LOL). I am learning certain foods make me feel more nauseous. Pasta makes me feel sick after I eat it. The nausea comes and goes throughout the day, but when it hits, it hits HARD! I am taking an anti-nausea pill called called phenergan which has helped (it's ok to take during 1st trimester), but it is also a sedative and gives me nightmares, so the side effects are almost not worth it.
As I start to feel better, I have been getting out and doing things more! I love seeing my friends and having dinners and knowing they are here to support me. Over the past month, I am finding that I only want to spend time with those I TRULY care about. If I am going to take the little energy I have to leave my house, it's going to be for people I actually want to spend time with. I don't see any reason to waste my time with others. Do you blame me? Being pregnant really has me focusing on only the things/people that are truly important to me. My priorities have changed, so I am cutting a lot of BS and "fluff" out of my life. I am lucky to have great girlfriends both here in Vegas and elsewhere. Sommer, Teresa, and Janell- you three better be at the hospital when that baby is coming out since you live here! :-) I wish my friends and family from afar could be here with me, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you know jacq and i will come ASAP!
;)
Post a Comment