
Well, I keep going back and forth with feeling better, not feeling better, feeling better. As of now, I really am overall feeling so much better! Yes, the symptoms from the last blog are still here, but I am not nauseous and sick all the time like before.
We find out this Monday, June 2nd the sex of the baby. I know the baby might not be laying right, so there is a chance we will not know that day. Austin said, "I'll go back every day if I have to until we find out!" We are so excited! It's driving me crazy! I HAVE to know! I have so many plans that are on hold until we find out. Picking out names, buying clothes, etc. Plus, I think it will help us bond more with the baby.
My belly is officially pooched out. I know I have been eager to really start to show a lot, but I got to thinking.....it's going to be really uncomfortable the bigger I get, so why the heck am I rushing? I am at that stage right now where if you look at me, you're not sure if "that chic's pregnant, or she just has a beer belly." That's okay, though, because at least I am not TOO uncomfortable moving around and sitting up and stuff. Well, actually I can't sit straight up anymore from a lying down position. I have to roll to my side and then sit up.
We find out this Monday, June 2nd the sex of the baby. I know the baby might not be laying right, so there is a chance we will not know that day. Austin said, "I'll go back every day if I have to until we find out!" We are so excited! It's driving me crazy! I HAVE to know! I have so many plans that are on hold until we find out. Picking out names, buying clothes, etc. Plus, I think it will help us bond more with the baby.
My belly is officially pooched out. I know I have been eager to really start to show a lot, but I got to thinking.....it's going to be really uncomfortable the bigger I get, so why the heck am I rushing? I am at that stage right now where if you look at me, you're not sure if "that chic's pregnant, or she just has a beer belly." That's okay, though, because at least I am not TOO uncomfortable moving around and sitting up and stuff. Well, actually I can't sit straight up anymore from a lying down position. I have to roll to my side and then sit up.
I am totally ready for maternity pants. I can't wear regular jeans anymore. I made that official decision yesterday when I wore jeans to school and was totally uncomfortable all day. That's it..done with jeans. Unless it's stretchy, I am not interested! It's pretty funny all the little changes that take place as pregnancy develops.
What's NOT funny is how my face is still breaking out. Booooooo. I kind-of have cankles, too, because my legs are swollen. :-) Do you notice that I have thrown all modesty and trying to be attractive out the window lately? With me talking about acne, being swollen, being stuffed up, looking like I have a beer belly, etc, what- this is all hot and you know it! Yea, I pretty much just don't care anymore because that's what is really going on! LOL.
What's NOT funny is how my face is still breaking out. Booooooo. I kind-of have cankles, too, because my legs are swollen. :-) Do you notice that I have thrown all modesty and trying to be attractive out the window lately? With me talking about acne, being swollen, being stuffed up, looking like I have a beer belly, etc, what- this is all hot and you know it! Yea, I pretty much just don't care anymore because that's what is really going on! LOL.
We are having a fiesta at our house next Saturday, June 7th because we are overdue for a social gathering! I have been cooped up the past 2 months, so now that I feel better we are sooooooo excited to have everyone come over. We are going to share the news about Peanut being a boy or girl at the party. If you're coming to our party, you have to wait until then. Of course, if you don't live here, I will be calling, texting, or emailing you ASAP about the news. June 2nd is going to be one of the most important days of my life. I am not kidding. I am soooo excited to find out!
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow!! Miss you!
Post a Comment