Welcome to My World of Pregnancy!

My photo
Billings, MT, United States

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beginning Week 7



This has been the worst week yet. The past week I have been extremely tired and fatigued. I am also so ummm..."stuffed up" and that is making me sick and bloated. I get nauseous and feel sick at random points throughout the day. It's not super horrible and I haven't puked, so that is nice. Being "stuffed up" is just another symptom of pregnancy as well as a symptom of my prenatal vitamins. It really is a HORRIBLE feeling, but I go to my first prenatal doctor appointment tomorrow, so maybe he can help with that. I feel like a stuffed animal! :-)

My mood is strange. Since I have no energy, I feel like I am not as outgoing and being boring. We have family in town this week. They are so wonderful. Austin's mom did all our laundry and she and I cooked a yummy dinner tonight. She also cleaned up after dinner tonight and last night, which made it so nice for me! They truly are wonderful! I walked into our bedroom yesterday and there were baby clothes and baby things set up on our bed, along with a comfortable outfit for me and a tie for Austin. Austin's parents got them for us. It choked me up to see all those and I felt so blessed and special.

I will let you know how my first trip to the doctor goes tomorrow! In the meantime, pray for me to feel better. :-)

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I am praying for you to feel better. It chokes me up a little too!! I sure wish that we were closer to eachother and that I could help you out too. Using the phrase 'stuffed up' reminds me of HS when you would go home from school to go the THE bathroom. Too funny! Love you.